When postings are released, you will be required to purchase an e-Voucher to check your place of posting.
Although the education minister gave the date for the release of the postings, it turns out to be false after the postings weren’t released on the said date.
In this article, we will show you how to purchase the e-Voucher from your wallet in order to check your place of posting
How to purchase the e-Voucher
The e-voucher cost Gh¢ 10.00 and it will be used alongside your index number to check your place of posting
- Visit the GES promotions portal HERE
- Select e-Voucher card
- Select purchase e-Voucher for posting( GH¢ 10)
- Select Purchase eVoucher for COE appointment letters
- Choose the network you use (one loaded with the GH¢ 10)
- Enter your phone number
- Enter a valid email address
- Click on submit