To provide general cleaning services and to serve refreshments (tea/coffee) to clients on office areas daily, alternating different sections to ensure proper cleaning during the course of a week. This includes vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of skirtings and window sills.
- Empty rubbish bins of designated areas daily.
- Clean toilets daily, following check list.
- Check toilets in the afternoon to ensure the correct supply of paper when staff arrive in the mornings.
- Clean staircases thoroughly at least 3 times a week.
- Spot clean any area as and when necessary, for instance spills on stairs.
- Wash cups and dishes after tea or meal times.
- Top up canisters with consumables (e.g tea, coffee etc.) regularly to ensure enough supplies are available for staff.
- Ensure kitchen is organised in such a manner that staff can do their own washing up as required (for instance making sure clean and dry dish cloths are always available).
- Clean open areas, such as Reception, space around goods lift, or the boardroom, at least three times a week.
- Clean boardroom as a team when events or special meetings were held.
- Check your entire area at least once a week to see if there are anything that needs special attention, for instance cleaning of spots on walls or dust on large wall surfaces.
- Clean box at Newlands after rugby matches as requested.
- Prepare tea or coffee according to requests from Reception and present to guests on a tray maintaining the professional image of the [URL Removed] and Experience:Matric+3 years experience in a similar [URL Removed] and Skills:
- Basic numeracy and literacy.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to work alone and in a team.
- Understanding of customer service.
To provide general cleaning services and to serve refreshments (tea/coffee) to clients on request.