Information gathered by Ghonliner indicates various college of education across Ghana have started issuing admissions to Successful applicants for the 2020/2021 academic year.
This years admission processes will be in several batches just as the application was also in batches.
From today, 20th November 2020, Successful applicants in to colleges of education for 202/2021 academic year may receive their admission notices and procced with payments of fees to get enrolled.
Admission notices are usually sent via text messages, However applicants are advised to check notice boards of colleges they applied to as the messages may fail some times.
How to Check College of Education Admission list
Successful applicants shall receive Text Messages from their respective Colleges of Choice to print their admission letters.
The successful applicants shall receive their Application Numbers as well as Personal Identification Numbers to be able to access their admission letters.
Applicants who could not receive their messages can still visit the notice board of their Colleges of Choice to check their names on the board.
Such applicants after finding their names on the board should contact the College Administration for further information regarding their Admission letters.
Selected applicants are expected to receive a text message confirming their selection.
Applicants should note the following
1. Check the inbox of the phone number used in the registration
2. Follow the link in the text message http://admission.ebitsapps.com
Nb: Text Messages Links depend on each College.
3. Log onto the page using the APPLICATION NUMBER and PIN provided in the message
4. Download admission letter, Acceptance Form and prospectus from the same site website
Steps When Using The Online Portal
- Select a school category from the menu above
- On the next page, select the academic year of the application
- Pick the school and proceed
Congratulations if your name is among the successful candidates in the admission list of Colleges of education.