L C & Projects (Pty)Ltd is looking for a fit, strong General Worker to perform a variety of physical tasks. General Workers’ responsibilities include receiving goods, performing construction site duties and operating construction vehicles.
To be successful as a General Worker you must be able to perform a wide variety of tasks that require stamina and an eagerness to learn on the job. A good General Laborer is able to understand instructions and carry them out efficiently within the given deadline.
- Following health and safety standards.
- Maintaining a clean workstation and production floor.
- Assembling products and parts.
- Following production guidelines and specifications.
- Finalizing and packaging products for shipment.
- Operating and maintaining machinery and production line equipment.
- Monitoring the assembly line and removing faulty products.
- Working on the production line and meeting production targets.
Number of vacancies: 15
- Minumum level of education: Grade 12 /N4 (Matric)
- Years of experience: 1
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No