The University of Cape Coast (UCC) has reopened the portal of the UCC 3-Semester Top-Up Program for the admission of applicants for the 2021/2022 Academic Year.
The University said the programmes will be run yearly, and therefore new applicants who are qualified may be enrolled on the next cohort in the 2021/2022 Academic year and beyond.
Below are the Necessary Documents and Information needed for the registration process;
- Home town
- Phone number
- Disability Status
- or Index Number
- Teaching Status
- Upload of Certificates (All Neccesary Educational Certificates E.G Diploma Certificate)
Selection of Elective Subjects
Prospective Applicants were required to choose an area of specialization under the programme of study stated above, which he or she ;
- Wants to teach
- Pursued as an elective subject at the college of education
- Would like to progress on that line to even pursue Masters Degree.
For applicants who did General courses at the Colleges of Education, they were still required to choose an elective subject.
About the Programme
The Institute of Education, University of Cape Coast, in collaboration with the Ministry of Education and the Ghana National Association of Teachers (GNAT) will run Three-Semester Bachelor of Education (Post-Diploma in Basic Education) Programmes in the sandwich mode starting in the first semester of 2021/2021 Academic Year.
This is to enable holders of Diploma in Basic Education (DBE) to be upgraded to a Bachelor’s degree.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, online teaching and learning will be adopted to support the traditional face-to-face approach.
PROGRAMMES ON OFFER
- B.ED. (Post-Diploma) in Early Childhood Education
- B.ED. (Post-Diploma) in Primary Education
- B.ED. (Post-Diploma) in Junior High School (JHS) Education
Old Applicants and or New Applicants can verify and or Apply HERE