Hollywood Sportsbook Gauteng (Pty) Ltd has an exciting opportunity available for a Housekeeper to be based at our Regional office in North West, Klerksdorp.
The Housekeeper/Cleaner will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness and hygiene at the Regional Office and ensures the building is always in a clean and orderly condition, always.
- Cleaner attired in Hollywood Uniform as per prescribed rules and regulations. Personal hygiene is always maintained.
- Ensures work areas are clean and tidy prior to opening, during service and at closing times (this includes the inside and outside of the Regional Office, as well as the car Park area).
- Floors are swept and mopped, scrubbed and/or vacuumed. Walls are cleaned. Refuse is gathered and disposed of. Bins are to be emptied, washed or sanitized and replaced with refuse bags.
- Toilets are to be cleaned.
- Tables and counters, chairs, TV screens, furniture, lights, and machines, and/or equipment are clean and wiped prior to team members commencing work.
- Ensures that service areas are neat and tidy during peak periods and quiet periods.
- Appropriate use of cleaning chemicals and cleaning detergents.
- Requests cleaning fluids and/or worn cleaning equipment e.g. mops/brooms/dusters from Regional Manager as and when required.
- Declares breakages to the Regional Manager.
- The cleaning of aircon filters weekly.
- Ensure that all tables & chairs in the Gaming areas are maintained – seat covers are monitored and request replacements as needed.
- Table legs are adjusted to avoid wobbling, table tops and edges should be reported if refurbishing is required.
Skills and competencies:
- Time Management.
- Optimal use of time to ensure maximum output and delivery as per required timeframes.
- Prioritize and anticipate timeframes.
- Identify possible delays in advance and plan accordingly.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.