Provincial government in Gauteng province is looking for cleaners to come and join the department of health.
This is an exciting opportunity for young and unemployed South African residents, if you think you got what it takes and you can display your skills and knowledge then waste no time send your application to be part of the team.
Only candidate who send their application before dead-line will conceded.
JOB OPPORTUNITY AND AVAILABLE VACANCIES
Reference Number : Refs/008780
Directorate : Support Staff
Number of Posts : 4
Package : R 102 534.00 per annum (plus benefits)
Enquiries : Ms TJ Senzane, Tel No (012) 319 5659/5600
- ABET Certificate.
- Basic Literacy.
- Basic Numeracy.
- Ability to perform routine tasks.
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment and machinery.
- Good command of English language.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Sound interpersonal relations.
- Cleaning offices, corridors, elevators and boardrooms.
- To provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Daily cleaning of the Campus facilities, toilets, classrooms and offices.
- Cleaning student residence.
- Dusting and waxing office furniture.
- Sweeping, scrubbing and waxing of floors.
- Vacuuming and shampooing floors.
- Cleaning walls, windows and doors.
- Emptying and cleaning of dirt bins.
- Collecting and removing of waste papers.
- Cleaning kitchens and restrooms.
- Refiling hand wash liquid soap.
- Replace toilet papers, hand towels and refreshers.
- Cleaning of foyers and stairways.
- Notes :
Applications should be submitted strictly online at www.gautengonline.gov.za and must be accompanied by a completed Z83, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), certified copies of qualifications, Identity document and a valid drivers’ licence.
Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications.
It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
If you have not been contacted within 3 months of the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. No hand delivery, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.
Applicants will be subjected to a pre-employment Medical Surveillance, personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification).
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the Institution.
It is the intention of the institution to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post.
The institution reserves the right not to appoint. NB: For assistance with online applications please e-mail your query to email@example.com
Employer : Department of Health
Location : SG Lourens Campus
CLEANER SUPERVISOR LEVEL 4
Reference Number : refs/008760
Directorate : Cleaning and Support
Number of Posts : 1
Package : R 145, 281.00 per annum (plus benefits)
Enquiries : Mr. A Halters 011 470 9063
- Grade 10 or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of three years’ (3) experience in the cleaning service environment within the public sector.
- A certificate in waste management will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must be computer literate.
- Supervise both male and female cleaners on their day to day duties.
- Maintain a weekly/monthly duty schedule/roster.
- Daily checking and signing of attendance registers and report absenteeism.
- Ensure that all staff adheres to the utilizing and wearing of uniforms and personal protective clothing, as well as visible name badges at all times in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Ensure the monitoring, checking, and updating of cleaning checklists and the 2-hourly Surface Cleaning Schedule in all departments. Conduct random spot checks throughout the entire hospital.
- Assist with training and orientation of all newly appointed cleaning personnel.
- Complete documents for the repairs of broken or faulty cleaning equipment and do regular follow ups on the status of such equipment.
- Ensure that the proper procedures for segregation, removal and disposal of General and Healthcare waste are adhered to.
- Physically observe the weighing process of all medical waste boxes done by the service provider.
- Ensure that the storage area for medical waste boxes is clean and always locked.
- Responsible for the internal ordering and receiving of all cleaning material and -aids from stores.
- Decanting and issuing of cleaning material and equipment to cleaning supervisors and staff.
- Assist with off duties and allocations of staff in the Cleaning Department.
- Ordering of uniforms for staff. Perform PMDS (contracting and evaluations) of all relevant staff members according to the PMDS Policy.
- Ensure that all reports and relevant information pertaining to Cleaning Department are submitted to the Cleaning Managers and/or Cleaning HOD on time.
- Ensure that all cleaning material and equipment are kept safe at all time.
- Ensure adherence to official hours and attendance.
- Perform any other work-related instructions.
- Applications should be submitted on a duly completed new Z83 form obtainable from any government department (the old Z83 form is outdated and will not be considered).
- An updated CV should be attached.
- Certified copies of identity document and qualifications should also be attached. Smart ID Card must be photocopied on both sides.
- Certification should not be more than six months old.
- Failure to submit all requested certified documents will result in the application not being considered.
Applications should be hand delivered to
Rahima Moosa Mother and Child Hospital, Admin Building, Cnr. Fuel and Oudtshoorn Street, Coronationville
or be posted to
Private Bag X20, Newclare 2112.
It is a legislative requirement that all newly appointed staff members be subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks (PSC) – verification, upon appointment within the Department.
This verification process entails reference checks, identity verification, qualifications verification, criminal record checks as well as a credit/financial stability check.
Successful candidates will be subjected to OHS medical surveillance as required by HBA regulations within the OHS Act 85 of 1993. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : RAHIMA MOOSA MOTHER AND CHILD HOSPITAL
DOWNLOAD Z38 Forms Here