Kumasi Technical University, KSTU Admission Form 2021/2022 – Aspirants for undergraduate and postgraduate can check the procedures for applying to the Kumasi Technical University for admission in the academic year.
The Admission Body of the Kumasi Technical University (KSTU) discloses the procedures for obtaining and submitting Kumasi Technical University Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic year online.
Kumasi Technical University Admission Form 2021/2022
There are various programs available at Kumasi Technical University and therefore the admission application forms are specific for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students.
A card with an application code can be obtained from the following places
- Kumasi Technical University Cash Office
- All Regional Post Offices
- All Zenith Bank Branches
- All Republic Bank Branches
- Universal Merchant Bank (UMB)
- All Access Bank Branches
7. Payment for the application form should be made directly to the already listed sales point.
- Applicants are required to apply online (https://app.kstu.edu.gh)
- You can buy the forms directly using Mobile money all networks or any local, international debit or credit card (https://pay.kstu.edu.gh)
- Applicants are also required to download and print the completed online application form and attach two (2) passport pictures, two (2) photocopies of relevant documents/certificates and a payment receipt to be posted to the address below.
- MTech applicants must in addition to the above, attach two (2) referees’ report
KSTU Admission Requirements
|2||B||Very Good||B2||2-Very Good|
Applicants are required to read the specific Kumasi Technical University Departmental/programme admission requirements for 2021/2022 from the Admissions Brochure before completing the online application.
However, You can create an account with Us below to get alerts as soon as applications commence. Questions with regards to your qualification to apply will be addressed below in the comments section.