Pickers and Packer Needed at Job Link Placement

By | February 28, 2021

Job Link Placement is ready to hire an energetic Picker to assist us in preparing orders for shipping. The Picker will utilize requisitions and order sheets to pick a wide variety of items, place and arrange items in containers and bins following specific instructions, and arrange containers on pallets.

The Packer is responsible for cleaning shipping containers, labeling items and packing items into the shipping containers.

Areas of Responsibility (Your duties will include but are not limited to:)

• Confirm and pick or pack correct items and quantities
  • Check pallets for damages
  • Comply with and prioritize all health and safety requirements, policies and procedures
  • Ensure that pallets are kept neat and tidy at all times
  • Ensure that there are never different types of stock arranged on the same pallet
  • Only pick stock from marked pallets in chiller
  • Return stock that was incorrectly picked to the correct place/s
  • Ensure that the floor is clean at all times during the shift
  • Stack picked stock in neat arrangements to avoid/minimise damage
  • Keep passage way wide and clear for pallets-jacks to move easily
  • Report damages and check the expiry dates, sell by dates and best before dates
  • Work as part of a team and assist your co employees
  • Supervisor is to double check the order before taking the slip to Invoicing
  • Out of stock items to be recorded in Short Register
  • Ensure that stock rotation is done before picking
  • Ensure that stock is picked from open boxes before opening new boxes
  • Ensure that work areas are kept clean and neat

Knowledge, skills and experience required

• Be able to read, write and speak in English and Afrikaans
  • Must be physically fit to perform work duties
  • OHSA
  • High level of accuracy and attention to detail
  • Matric

Competencies

• Well-organised
  • Ability to work well as part of a team
  • Ability to work well under pressure

Salary R 4 478.81

40 thoughts on “Pickers and Packer Needed at Job Link Placement

1. bheki tshabalala

I would love to be one of your employees. I have a seven years experience in warehousing from receiving,stock control to despatch

2. Reitumetse

I am a hard working person and I would really love to be one of your employee

3. Sandile Simo Gasa

I’ll love to be one of your choosin to work for your company

4. Jimmy Ngomane

I have experience in picking.I’ll love to be part of ur team

1. Matthews Moyana

I am looking for any job available I can pack and pick stocks ….I am energetic and quick when working I have admission to bachelor in my matrix results

2. Given collet

Im looking for picker and packer position.my skills make me an ideal candidate for the position.I will fit beautifully and be a great addition to your team

3. Keneilwe Mokitle

I would love to be one of your employees this year

4. Mirranda

I promise I’ll be a reliable worker I’ve been looking for job for too long I won’t do anything that will make me loose it when I get it

5. Yanga mlunguzi

Iwill love to work and be the be the one of your employees

6. Mmaleqhwa Annah Mhlambi

Hello I’m really interested to work with u I’m a matured hard working woman who is looking to work hard for her family during this trying times I m very sure I would be of benefit to Ur company I have matric n drivers license code 10

7. Hakima milanzi

Would like to work for you am an energetic person ,able to work as part of the team and work under pressure

8. mpilonhle

i would like to be one of your employees because am a fast learner and willing to start anytime soon

9. Kamohelo Tshabalala

I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR EMPLOYEE AND A BREADWINNER AT HOME

10. Nonhlanhla Duduzile Nkabinde

I have matric and secretarial studies that i obtain at Durban Computer College than later do Cashier course at Patnet Computer World in Pietermartzburg and have general experience of 6years experience working as General worker for Aluminium Foil Conveters and Msunduzi Municipality.

11. Candy

I woul truely be great full to get an opportunity to work with you.

12. Sakhile Radebe

Hi iam sakhile khotso Radebe i stay in Gauteng east rand I’m looking for a job vaccines any kind of work please thank you

13. Philani Khanyisani

Hi I’m currently in Durban KwaZulu Natal South would love to be the part of the team Packers, I’m energetic and enthusiastic.I do have matric certificate… I’m easy to learn new things and challenges. I’m available at any time in Durban

14. S. MOENG

I smile Moeng I am very interested for this opportunity job I can work with a team or group of people and I can solve any problem without fighting for anyone because I can communicate with understanding and respect