The South African Revenue Service is the revenue service of the South African government. The South African Revenue Service as known as SARS is currently doing a massive recruitment exercise as part of government decision to employ more youth.
If you a South African, above the age of 18 with a matric or degree certificate, or some level of NQF Qualification, Code 10/14 drivers license, then you can apply for the list of opportunities available at Sars.
Vacancies You Can Apply For Now:
- Specialist: Audit (CIT): South African Revenue Service
- Tax Auditor – Level 3 (x2) – SARS Jobs
- Office Manager / Administrator – SARS Graduate Jobs
- SARS Mass Recruitment Ongoing – Apply Here
The mandate of the South African Revenue Service (SARS) is to collect all revenues due, ensure optimal compliance with tax and customs legislation, and provide a customs and excise service that will facilitate legitimate trade as well as protect the economy and society.
It is SARS’ mission to optimise revenue yield, facilitate trade and enlist new tax contributors by promoting awareness of the obligation to comply with South African tax and customs laws, and to provide quality and responsive service to the public.
We are on an exciting journey to build “a smart modern SARS with unquestionable integrity, trusted and admired by all”. Our mandate is to ensure optimal compliance with tax and Customs legislation. We do this through fostering a culture of Voluntary Compliance and by making it easy for taxpayers and traders to comply with their legal obligations.
More Opportunities you may like:
- Security Officers – Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd
- Security Manager for Alstom Ubunye, Gauteng
- Warehouse Supervisor Needed at Drinks Dispense Services
- Coffee Shop Manager at Watershed Consulting
- Pickers and Packer Needed at Job Link Placement
Our Higher Purpose, the reason that SARS exists, is to provide resources that help to build a capable state that nurtures sustainable economic growth, social development and that serves the well-being of all South Africans. We are Nation Builders.
In an era characterized by rapidly evolving technological innovation, SARS is preparing for a world where increasingly our work is informed by data driven insights, machine learning, algorithms, artificial intelligence and interconnectivity of people and devices.
This dynamic world of work calls for pioneers imbued by a sense of serving the SARS Higher Purpose and service to our people. The successful Nation Builders will work with the entire team in support of our Strategic Intent and the nine Strategic Objectives, namely:
- Provide Clarity & Certainty of tax obligations
- Make it Easy for Taxpayers and Traders to Comply & fulfil their obligations
- Detect Taxpayers and Traders who do not comply and make noncompliance hard and costly
- Develop a high performing, diverse, agile and engaged workforce towards higher value knowledge and service work
- Expand and Increase the use of data to improve integrity, derive insights & improve outcomes
- Modernise our systems to provide digital & streamlined services
- Drive greater resources stewardship to ensure the efficient use of resources and deliver quality outcomes & performance excellence
- Work with and through Stakeholders to improve the tax system
- Build public trust and confidence in the tax administration system.
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Successful candidates will be required to undertake an oath of secrecy, pre-employment screening, case study, pre-assessment, psychometric assessment and or vetting, and a declaration of private interest.
The appointment is also subject to appropriate reference(s) and security clearance where applicable.
SARS Contact Information:
Address: Lehae la Sars Building, 299 Bronkhorst Street, New Muckleneuk, Brooklyn, PRETORIA
Email: Private Bag X923, PRETORIA, 0001