We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports the global fair practice and business ethics on the continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
We are currently hiring experienced Security Officers for our Pretoria branch.
Qualifications, Experience And Other Competencies Required
- Minimum Grade 10
- Grade C, B and A accredited and registered
- Minimum of 2 years in the security industry
- No criminal record
- Willing to undergo criminal checks regularly
- Must be physically fit
- Must reside in the area the position has been advertised (Pretoria – Mamelodi)
Key Areas Of Responsibility Will Include
- Report writing
- Entrance and exit control
- Completing relevant registers
- Standard duties as per training
Opportunities You Might Like:
- Security Guards X2 – Dischem Pharmaceuticals
- Security Manager for Alstom Ubunye, Gauteng
- Warehouse Supervisor Needed at Drinks Dispense Services
- Graduate Jobs In South Africa : Mr Price Group Careers, Learnership & Traineeship Programmes
- Coffee Shop Manager at Watershed Consulting
- Pickers and Packer Needed at Job Link Placement
- Factory Workers X15 Hiring Now at L C & Projects (Pty)Ltd For Immediate Employment
Other Job Functions
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Patrol assigned post on foot to maintain visibility and observe possible unusual activity
- Investigate and report maintenance and safety conditions which might endanger client, its associates or public safety, including fires, evacuations, hazardous situations, or other facility related events; provide back up to client personnel as needed
- Ensure that daily administrative documentation is kept concise and complete at all times; maintain all daily assigned equipment in functional and presentable condition
- Respond to all requests for assistance relayed by Supervisor or client; complete various company or client assignments as required; submit reports to superior officer
- Investigate security related accidents/incidents, interview witnesses, complaints, and victims; responsible for gathering physical evidence and preserving it for future use; complete report and follow up with management as needed
- Responsible for ensuring that all employees, suppliers, and visitors on company property have proper company issued identification
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to follow instructions accurately
How to Apply
If interseted please report to our office at 385 Asiteleen Road, Silvertondale, Pretoria on the 15 to 18 of this month 2021 at 07h00. Feel free to contact our Control Room at 087 095 5637.
Please note we can only see limited number of officers daily.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.