Spar Stores Job Vacancy for Sales Rep, Packers & Cleaners

By | February 28, 2021

We are in the dynamic business of distributing products to the SPAR stores located throughout South Africa and some neighbouring countries.  With distribution centres (DCs) located in 5 provinces, we ensure that products are delivered to stores just in time for the consumer to enjoy their shopping experience at their local SPAR store.

All of this is made possible by the dedicated staff we have at our DCs and Central Office.

SPAR offers rewarding careers in the fields of sales, finance, marketing, logistics, information technology and human resources.  We are constantly on the lookout for people with the right skills and attitude to join our SPAR family.

We have teamed up with Career Junction, South Africa’s largest online career portal, to advertise vacancies.

Some of the career streams available at SPAR:

• Finance: debtors, creditors, accounting, administration, bookkeeping, payroll
  • Marketing: procurement, advertising, promotions, customer care, sponsorships and special events
  • Logistics: receiving, assembly, transport, maintenance, engineering, risk control
  • Information Technology: support, programming, business analysis, software development and testing, retail systems, DC systems, training and project management.
  • Human Resources: training, industrial relations, general HR, staff benefits, organisational development
  • Sales: food specialists, retail consultancy, store planning, new business development , all jobs at spar
  • Spar Bloed Mall in Pretoria is currently looking for Cashiers, Packers

Submit your CV by hand delivery

Opportunities You Might Like:

151 thoughts on “Spar Stores Job Vacancy for Sales Rep, Packers & Cleaners

1. Bronwyn Ocktober

Am looking for a part time job from 12 till 5 or 6

2. Nomsa

Hi im looking for the job plz if you got samething i need heñp

1. Khomotjo

I m looking for any job opportunity available( Packers& cleaners&sales rapes both are good position for me I have grade 12 certificate& NQF level 2

1. Nontethelelo

I am looking for the Job Packers&Cleaners both are Good position for me I have Matric Certificate& Business management

2. Carol mashilo

My name it’s Carol am looking for a job cleaning or general worker,parking or working in a store

3. Mazain kotze

I am looking for any job opportunities available (Packers& cleaners& sales

4. Sixhanti Nolusindiso

I am a very yound lady that enjoys helping other people, i am a good communication I easily learn things. I have a matric certificate and N4 certificate in management assistant but didn’t complete due to lack of money .

5. Nomphelo

Hi i am looking for any job opportunity available like packer’s,or cashiers job plz am available for working with your stuff plz i need this job plz help me

6. Laezar kgorosi sebola

Im looking for any job opportunity available on your field,packer,cleaner i very good with people ,i was working as enrolment operator dealing with different kind of people everyday.i have grate12 and national certificate in HR

1. Yandisa

I’m looking and job available in your fields.i am hardworking person,I can work overtime if it necessary.i can able to work with people

2. Zimkhitha mbimbi

Very good team worker kindly,punctual ,reliable and honestly

3. Zimkhitha mbimbi

Very good team worker punctual,kindly,reliable and honestly

4. Nomvelo

I’m looking for any job opportunity available,cleaner,packer or sales rapes. I have grade 12 and National Diploma in Public management 62%
    I’m good person, loving caring and kind to customers

1. charlotte kgoputso

Im Looking For Any Job Available Cleaner, Packer Or Sale Rapes. I Have NATIONAL CERTIFICATE VOCATIONAL (NCV) Levels.
      I Am Good Person Who Loves People .

2. Yonela Oliva Pontshi

Hi am looking for job any job I have 8 yrs experience of cashier in spar and pnp olso have 5 yrs domestic worker so plz help me guyz to find job am staying in Vosloorus their is my number 0820558649

3. Amandaba

I’m looking for job opportunities available,cleaner I’m good person loving caring and kind to costomers

4. Rusere Rusere

I am looking for any suitable job opportunity and I am a holder of a Degree in Sociology. I am 38 years of age. Currently based in Germiston Gauteng South Africa.

5. Rusere Rusere

I am a 38 year old man looking for employment. I hold a bachelor’s degree in sociology. Am currently staying in Germiston Gauteng

6. Buyi Doris Mathobela

I’m looking for any Job opportunity Cleaner, Cashier,Packer I have NQF certificate.im a good perd person hard working,loving and caring.

7. Ntombenkosi Magangwana

Hi I’m Ntombi desperate looking for a job I’m in Eastern cape P.E I would like to be a packer thank u

5. Ntombifuthi

I’m looking for any job opportunities Available being a packer, cleaner or sale rapes no qualification but I’m always ready and seriouse doing any job

6. Maggy

Am looking for any kind of job that is available ,cleaning and parkers etc. I am a hardworker , i am patient person with respect ,kind and loving and friendly

7. Nosindiso

I’m looking a job any job opportunity available Cashier,Security Guard plz

8. Ncamisile Ngcongo

I’m looking for a job as a picker or packer or even a cleaner I’m a suitable candidate for this position because I have 8 years experience in wearhouse

9. Matthews Moyana

I am looking for any job opportunity available packer ,pack or cleaner. I have admission to bachelor in my grade 12 results

10. leeann

HI i’m in need of an clearners job if you can help will be much appreciated thanks

11. Balintulo Sindiswa Sweetness

I am looking for any job opportunity available cleaner,packers.i have grade 12 and National Diploma in Human Resource Management.
    I am good and caring person with good communication Skill. I am a first learner . I can work with people.

12. Puseletso

I’M LOOKING FOR THE CLEANING JOB I HAVE GRADE 10 ND LEVEL 3 PRIMARY HEALTHCARE ND 30 YEARS OF AGE

13. Belinda

I am a goal driven person who aims to please and not afraid to learn more , and something new

14. Otshepeng Victoria molefe

I am a looking for any job available cleaner or packer.i have grade 12.i am a good person loving and caring also kind to the customers.

15. Thabile Mlimi

I’m looking for any job opportunity and I’m available to start immediately…I have no work experience…I have grade 12 and National Diploma in Logistics please contact me for any job. I am flexible for relocating.

16. Lynette Williams

I have cleaning experience and also cashier experience

17. Linda

I’m looking for any opportunity available, cleaner or security guard I have experience as a cleaner at EPWP mshengu toilet hire and City of Cape Town as a cleaner

18. Jabulile

I’m looking for any job opportunity even in cleaning I’m gud wth my hands

19. Zinhle Angel Radebe

My name is Zinhle am a hard working girl. I am a good communicator I am willing to work even extra hours any kind of job I will accept

20. Siyasanga

I am looking for a job any Job that is available

I am enthusiastic person
    I have sense of humour and I passed my matric this year whit a diploma

21. Noni Lamati

I’m am a qualified Hostess,waitress and Barista.i
    work well under pressure
    I work Independently
    I am customer orientated
    I’m factual
    I have a certificate in customer service

22. Thandeka Masoka

Greetings. I AM LOOKING FOR ANY TYPE OF GENERAL WORK.

23. Nthabiseng Makola

Am looking for any job,either a cleaner, Packers I have grade 12 am a hard worker and I love working with people

24. Nkateko

Im looking for a jop opportunity available cleaner,packer or sales raper both a good position for me I have grade 12 certificate

25. Lerato

I would like to apply for a cleaning job I have no experience but am a hard worker

26. Thandazile Thanda

I’m looking for any job opportunity available cleaner,cashier,waiter or sale person. I have grade 11.im good person,loving caring and kind to customers

27. Sipho

Dear sir/madam
    I am writing to express to express my interest in the position of any work. I am currently not working at the moment. I feel I’m sustainable for the role as I have a great deal of experience I consider myself to be friendly efficient and enthusiastic worker

28. Nelisiwe

Im a hard word worker,very committed person looking for any job opportunity available,cleaner or packer.I have grade 12 and experience in sales

29. Ndileka Mntungaye

I am desparete now I am looking to any job opportunities I have a grade 12 and diploma certificate plz check any job

30. Zameka Moss

I am looking for a job if there’s any vacancy available please contact me i have grade 11 and numeriuos experience

31. Nomathemba Mpofu

Hello I’m looking for a job as a cleaner or picker and packer I’m a very hard working person so kind with customer’s very neat willing to work and learn more please assist please.

32. Mamojaki

I’m a very qualified cleaner, I have a diploma in records management and I have a customer care certificate and I have 10 years working as a front liner 0780940736

33. Zimkita Njozela

I am looking for any kind of a job.cashiers, packer,cleaners,sales rapes.
    I am hard worker and good to communication.I am loving and carring person.

34. Lettie Radiokana

Am looking for any kind of job,general worker..i have matric..i love challenges and love working with people and am olso hard working.

35. Lendy

Hi I’m looking for any job that is available packer or whatever you have please help

36. Harriet

Am Harriet maake from tzaneen am here for looking a job i have grade 11 passed well with diploma and am available for any job i will work under your supervisor my numbers 0729109997

37. Nelile

I am looking for a job , cleaner, packer.i am 27 years old and I love working with people. Honesty and respect is what I appreciate the most.

38. Zvikomborero

I am looking for any available position especially the one for cleaning or packing
    Im am very active and can work with or without supervision

39. Nokubonga goodness

Im looking for any job opportunity availabe cleaner , packer etc I’m a fast learner I have grade 12 certificate

40. NELISIWE Ngcobo

I’m Nelisiwe Ngcobo. I’m looking for a job general..sales agent..picker nd packer .ill like to work as groups.im ambitious polite humble nd caring lady. I’ve matric;computer ;
    literacy;call centre

41. Andiswa

I’m a good person caring and loving also kind to the customer ,I have grade 12 I’m looking for any job available cleaning,packing or raping sales my contact number is 0649121326 I’m in Vosloorus.

42. Nomatter

I’m willing to work any job you offer me,cleaning or packing.Good customer relations,Iv a certificate /Experience for the following:Till operation,Merchandising,Customer care,Advertising,Counter sales Telephone selling Techniques

43. Florence Mandizvidza

I’m looking for job as a cashier .I’m gud to customers i always great them with a smile .I know all the responsibilities .All the rules and I also know how to deal with the complaints

44. Tholakele Vumile

Im looking for any job opportunities (cashier, waitress, cleaning) I have grade 12 with RH N4,5 and also I’m still doing information science at Unisa

45. Ntombikayise

I looking for any job opportunity available and i am good person

46. Phelisa

I’m looking for cleaning job I have housekeeping cirteficate

47. Babalwa

Am looking for any job opportunity available cleaner, packer also Sales representative I have level 4 in marketing management and N 6 in marketing management am also good in promoting products

48. Yamukela Mtolo

I am looking for any job apportunity available at the moment, ( cleaner, packer or sales rapes) I have a matric certificate.

49. Rinae Advice

I’m looking for any kind of job, cleaning, cashier or parking, I’m a hard worker and I’m so much dedicated to my work, I have grade 12

50. Nonkululeko

Afternoon first I love to say thank for giving me this opportunity.iam a hard worker also good in castorm also good in cleaning

51. Iris Mini Sewell

I have excellent customer service and sales experience,, always achieving greater goals in whatever I do,, very well learned and skilled in most sectors of the employment market,,,

52. Zinhle Nkosi

Am looking for any job opportunity cleaner, packer. I have grade 12 higher certificate, I’m a good person love people and kind.

53. Hlengiwe

My is Hlengiwe Mceleni I am looking for any job I am a fast learner

54. Langelihle

M good person nd caring respect people. I need any kind of job m work hard to prove my self to u trust me u not regret

55. Kedibone Makobe

Hi am looking for any job available around Pretoria. Available immediately

56. Nhlanhla

Im looking for any job available cleaning ,packers and sales.i completed my Grade 12 I love to explore more to gain experience .I’m open to work for experiential learning and beyond

57. Nokubonga Nancy

I am a good person and caring person,looking for any kind jod,I am matriculated.

58. Vuyelwa

I am a girl of 25 I have matric certificate I need a job any kind of job and I am a hard worker

59. Pumla Mhlanento

Hi i’m looking for a job at please let me get it

60. Pumla Mhlanento

Hi I find this post on facebook it says spar is hiring

61. Grace Mantwa Majatladi

I am looking for a job cashier,packer,driver and office assistant. I have matric, PC Technician certificate, computer Literate,Paralegal Practice certificate professional driving certificate. I will appreciate a positive respond.

62. Thandi Xaba

I’m looking for a job opportunity anything cleaners.paker.chasher and I’m willing to work overtime I’m hard worker love my job

63. Naledi

I’m looking for a job any opportunity I’ll be very glad

64. Precious

I have a good customer care can speak English fluently, I can do team work nd very passionate

65. Lebogang

DEAR sir/madam
    Hy my name is lebogang Mpati am currently looking any job that is available now ..i will start immediately

66. Freeman Bruce shiridzinomwa

I Freeman
    I’m looking for a job , security guard, cleaners , pickers and Packers

67. Amina

Am a good person loving and caring also kind to the customer

68. Kholofelo Rakopa

Hi I am looking for a job,as a packer or as a cashier pls.

69. Sesi

I am looking for a job as cleaner packing or any other job
    I have matric certificate- diploma
    I am a hard worker and finish my job

70. Mbasa ntsangani

Hy am good person and love cleaning and packing stuff I don’t pass my matric

71. Refilwe

Morning am refilwe looking for job any vacancy available please around Pretoria please

72. Nomawethu fata

I’m looking for any kind of a job it could be pickers or packers,general worker,cleaner or any other u have.I’m a very quick learner,a hard worker and a reliable person with a good customer service

73. Yiniwe

Am good person loving and caring I love talking to people and make customer happy it’s good to work with new people and I’d love that

74. Gugu

I’m. Looking for job I work at pick n pay before and I also work at restaurant plz as a bartender n I also cook

75. Elizabeth

Good evening my name is Elizabeth Ramokgadi I am available immediately,I am looking for any available job opportunity I have grade 11 .
    I’m good in interacting to people,good in communicating skills and very energetic.

76. Nomcebo Promise

I’m looking for any available job….Cleaner,Parking any job,I have grade 12 certificate

77. Sindiswe

Am a caring and loving person also hard working easy to communicate. I am looking for job opportunities i have matric stil looking forward to study.

78. Ayanda Ngema

I’m looking for any job I’m hard work and I’m a good person loving and carring alxo kind to the customers

79. Nontobeko

Iam a good person who know how to treat a customer with good service and who like to work as a team,a good listener,hard worker.i have experience in butchery,packer and kitchen assistant.

80. Mpumelelo Ntulini

Looking for a job as I’m determined to intake any job given and I’m a person who likes to tackle different works including cleaning and packing… I have matric certificate…

81. Nokubonga Mlaba

Hi my name is Nokubonga Mlaba from Pietermaritzburg am looking for a job like clining or working on the house or store am disparity

82. Nomusa

Im gud person and I’m hard worker I was working in company call j& g farm produce vegetables for 13 yrsi don’t choose wrk any job I work

83. S. MOENG

I smile Moeng looking for job, I’m a hard worker and I have experience of working in a shop like spar, I have experience in packaging and, and packing, I can even do general work