University of Cape Coast, UCC Admission Form 2021/2022 – Aspirants for undergraduate and postgraduate can check the procedures for applying to University of Cape Coast using the admission form information below.
The 2021 Admission Body of University of Cape Coast (UCC) discloses the procedures for obtaining and submitting Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic year online.
University of Cape Coast Admission Form 2021/2022
There are various programs available for admission, the admission application forms are specific for prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Start with these steps to apply:
- Click the links representing your application type:
- UCC Undergraduate distance learning Admission Form 2021/2022
- University of Cape Coast Postgraduate Admission 2021/2022
- Sandwich programmes Admission
- Institute of Education (Sandwich) Programmes Application
- Select application level on the page
- Select programme type
- Enter PIN and Serial to login
- Once logged in, you can start your application
UCC Admission Requirements
The Minimum Admission Requirement into the University of Cape Coast for WASSCE applicants is aggregate 36. For SSSCE applicants, the minimum requirement is aggregate 24.
|2||B||Very Good||B2||2-Very Good|
Applicants are required to read the specific University of Cape Coast Departmental/programme admission requirements for 2021/2022 from the Admissions Brochure before completing the online application.
However, You can create an account with Us below to get alerts as soon as applications commence. Questions with regards to your qualification to apply will be addressed below in the comments section.