Drinks Dispense Services is in search for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity. The Warehouse Supervisor’s responsibilities include supervising employees, coordinating logistical processes, ensuring the quality of goods, and preparing relevant documentation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- All Imports & Exports: Receiving stock checking/counting & Manage stock levels. Receiving and GRNs for the local stock purchased for export orders. Booking the freight and obtaining the quotes. Packaging, Wrapping cargo
- Asset tag spreadsheet, all new imports for all coolers must be asset tagged
- Counting locations for stock take, weekly, fortnightly, and monthly
- Branches stock orders pulled are packed & distributed, booking the freight with couriers and ensuring the collections.
- Check incoming stock for draught and refrigeration for export orders
- Waybills – Creating PO’s & submit paperwork will all matching documents.
- Making sure that your workstation and working area is neat and organized
Desired Experience & Qualification
Warehouse Supervisor Requirements:
- Degree in business, management, logistics or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
Mode of Application
Please note that we strive to provide feedback to every candidate application, however should you not hear from us within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.